Further information about DIRTT
Developing Intereuropean Resources for Trail building Training
The DIRTT project aims to develop a professional training regime for trail planning, design, construction, maintenance and management.
The countries involved are Switzerland, Portugal, Scotland, Netherlands, Denmark and Norway.
Partner organisations are:
- Fagskolen Tinius Olsen - Norway
- International Mountain Bike Association Europe – Netherlands
- Scottish Cycling/Developing MTB in Scotland – Scotland
- Edinburgh Napier University - Scotland
- BikePlan - Switzerland
- Danske Gymnastik og Idreaetsforeninger - Denmark
- Município de Águeda - Portuga
- lOpplysningskontoret for Terrengsykling - Norway
The project has been granted €387,731 through the European Union’s ERASMUS+ programme.
The project will be coordinated by Fagskolen Tinius Olsen, a college of higher vocational education in Norway.